[humanser] introduction

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Mon Dec 30 15:49:08 UTC 2013

Darla,

Yes, and the AmeriCorps participant gets that money and can do whatever.  I
was done with college when I was eligible to apply for the money, and I had
some years in which to collect it.  Silly me went past the time for applying
and collecting as far as I know.  I didn't get in the program at the first
semester, so ended up qualifying as quarter time and am able to do another
stint under AmeriCorps if I want to do that.  My state also said a similar
program called Commonwealth Corps.

Sandy