[humanser] Any Diabetes Educators Out There?

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Dec 31 20:18:08 UTC 2013

Dear All,

                I have received a response to our survey concerning
accessible examinations from someone who is a diabetes educator wishing to
network with others in the profession. I have copied this message to her
while encouraging her to join our discussion list. If there are other
diabetes educators who wish to network with her, please reply to all so she
will receive your message and consider joining our discussion list.

With kind regards,

Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789 (Office)

888-NAGDU411 (Hotline

President at nagdu.org