[humanser] A friendly request

Carmella Broome cdbroome at att.net
Tue Dec 31 01:46:38 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, I'm thrilled to see so much  animated and productive dialogue.  This is what is so valuable about email discussion lists.  I do have a request, however.  When we are replying and responding, could we possibly read several messages and  then  write one  message containing all our responses, or at least a few, instead of posting multiple messages that are one liners?  This makes it easier for a lot of us to sort through our mail.  We're interested, but we  get frustrated with  multiple brief messages from the same person when all the info could have been in one email. This becomes especially true when the list is  particularly busy, like now.  These topics of  accomodations and how to get things done are extremely interesting and helpful.

Respectfully submitted for consideration.
Carmella Broome LPC and LMFT in SC