[humanser] Emergency Psychiatric sub units

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Mon Feb 11 03:51:26 UTC 2013

Shannon,
Thanks for your reply. Every bit of feedback has meaning and value. Please
let me know any strategies that you may have used in stabilization in cases
of heightened agitation, suicidal ideation and activity, psychosis, or
otherwise. Were you there in a training capacity? If so, what would you have
liked to have known prior to the start of your experience. If you were in a
case management role, did you also offer any counseling or therapy support?
Please share anythinga you would like to share

-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Shannon
Dyer
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:46 PM
To: Human Services Mailing List
Subject: Re: [humanser] Emergency Psychiatric sub units

I've had some experience in these settings, although not as much as others,
I'm sure. Still, if you have specific questions, I'll do my best to answer.

Shannon
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
R  and
America's VetDogsR,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc R Providing "Second Sight"
R since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047 solsticesinger at gmail.com To
make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs