[humanser] online counseling start up

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 20 03:36:27 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I have recently obtained my licensed to counsel and am ready to start making some money. I wanted to begin my online counseling practice. As I'm gathering my thoughts and doing research I also wanted to get first hand knowledge from some of you out there who have your own practice or have ventured into online counseling.

How do I handle my accounting? Is there software available that is accessible with JAWS?

What might be the best and most efficient way to document and keep  appointments using JAWS?

I plan to use PayPal as my method of payment. Does anyone see obstacles using PayPal for business purposes?

Is Skype the only accessible video calling software out there?

Please, if anyone has any thoughts on starting up an online counseling practice feel free to comment. It would be a great help for me. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Quinto