[humanser] online counseling start up

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 20 13:17:50 UTC 2013

Congratulations Quinto on receiving your license.

I have always done all of my psychotherapy face to face.  For me there are
some ethical problems in cybertherapy.  However when my own psychotherapist
retired we have maintained sessions via telephone.

I use the planner in a BrailleNote to schedule appointments; however there
is, I understand, an excellent accessible one produced by APH.

PayPal works.

Scipe is the program that most patients would be using, so I'd stick to that
one.

Best of luck with your new practice.

JD

JD Townsend LCSW