[humanser] Exchange rates, payment and others Re: online counseling start up

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:51:34 UTC 2013

  I've always wanted to go online to treat patients, so any other ideas
welcome! For instance would you guys ask for payment in advanced, or
after? Also since I'd treat patients from different countries, how would
you guys work with the exchange rate and figure out a cost? I originally
planned to charge $25 per hour and a half, which would be about $315
Mexican to take into account the electricity, Internet and other
expenses. Any other ideas?
Gerardo