[humanser] Record or Skype? Re: Conference calls scheduled

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:00:09 UTC 2013

  OKMary and listers: For those who live outside the US, maybe record
the conference, or have one via Skype? Or maybe one via a chat room of
some sorts? I'd really like to get in contact with other blind people in
my field, especially since it's an area where maybe here in Mexico,
psychologists aren't so aware! thus might take me for crazy or other
misconceptions.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/merrys%40verizo

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/gera1027%40gmai