[humanser] What is Life Coaching?

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Thu Jul 11 00:55:05 UTC 2013

Marion,

Thanks much for the explanation.  I currently have a license that allows me
to practice in the mental health field, though I can not practice
independently.  In working with clients, I believe  have helped people with
present, and future goals, as well as issues from the past that are
affecting them currently.  I wonder if I could do the life coaching
independently while I can't do social work independently. Just thinking and
not one to jump quickly in to issues I consider important (guess the word is
transition rather than issues).

Thanks,

Sandy