[humanser] WELCOME ALL

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 13 19:27:01 UTC 2013

Greetings:

I am the Division Treasurer, responsible for Division membership.

If anyone on this list is interested in being a member for the 2013-14 year,
please send in your dues.  It only costs $5.00 a year!

Our members range from interested high school students to seasoned
professionals in such varied careers as psychotherapist, occupational
therapist, life coach, speech/language therapist, massage therapist, in fact
any sort of career line that leads to being a professional in the  human
services.

Just write me a check made out to:
    NFB - HUMAN SERVICES DIVISION

and mail it to me at:

    JD TOWNSEND
     .1598 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
    HOLLY HILL   FL   32117

I look forward to knowing each of you better through this list or our 2014
Division meeting.

And, I'll keep checking my mailbox for your membership check.  Please
include your email address with the check.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Earth, Sol System