[humanser] WELCOME ALL

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Sun Jul 14 01:13:20 UTC 2013

JD,
I have not attended convention for the past 4 years as I took time to focus
on my doctoral dissertation and other aspects of my professional
development. I have, however, continued interacting with the list serve. I
have been so inspired by the energy and activity in recent weeks. I am
currently the Inpatient Psychotherapist at a private training hospital in a
major east coast city; acting in the capacity of supervisor, program
developer and individual and group psychotherapist. I absolutely love what I
do. I provide service to the fullest range of demographic, with the broadest
spectrum of pathology and life issues. My training and credentials include a
doctorate in Clinical Psychology, certification training in group
psychotherapy, and specialized training in trauma-focused therapies and
creative and expressive therapies. I am experienced in formal
assessment:projective and objective instruments as well as self-report
interpretation. The reason for my speaking up now is specific to my need to
renew my Human Services membership. Please expect a check in the mail.
Thank you all for the renewed zeal.
 Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy. D.a

-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of JD Townsend
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:27 PM
To: Human Services Mailing List
Subject: [humanser] WELCOME ALL

Greetings:

I am the Division Treasurer, responsible for Division membership.

If anyone on this list is interested in being a member for the 2013-14 year,
please send in your dues.  It only costs $5.00 a year!

Our members range from interested high school students to seasoned
professionals in such varied careers as psychotherapist, occupational
therapist, life coach, speech/language therapist, massage therapist, in fact
any sort of career line that leads to being a professional in the  human
services.

Just write me a check made out to:
    NFB - HUMAN SERVICES DIVISION

and mail it to me at:

    JD TOWNSEND
     .1598 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
    HOLLY HILL   FL   32117

I look forward to knowing each of you better through this list or our 2014
Division meeting.

And, I'll keep checking my mailbox for your membership check.  Please
include your email address with the check.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Earth, Sol System