[humanser] Projective tests?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 01:23:41 UTC 2013

  HI guys, especially Mary whose comment on using projective tests
promted my email: When Istudied Psychology major, I didn't have any
contact with blind psychologists to ask the question of how to adapt, or
work with projective tests? I mean tests like Macover human figure, TAT
and others. My professors didn't know what to do, thus Ionly read the
theory and with that they tested me, but I was never given the chance,
or know how to adapt these tests, thus I got by with only the theory.
How did you guys, or how do you work with these tests since they're very
visual? I would have really liked to have been in contact in 1998 or 99
with you guys when I was in this area of my studies! but anyhow never
too late to ask right?

--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios at googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!