[humanser] Projective tests?

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Sun Jul 14 03:17:32 UTC 2013

comes forth. I welcome further conversation.
Mary Tatum Chappell
-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 9:24 PM
To: Human Services Mailing List
Subject: [humanser] Projective tests?

  HI guys, especially Mary whose comment on using projective tests promted
my email: When Istudied Psychology major, I didn't have any contact with
blind psychologists to ask the question of how to adapt, or work with
projective tests? I mean tests like Macover human figure, TAT and others. My
professors didn't know what to do, thus Ionly read the theory and with that
they tested me, but I was never given the chance, or know how to adapt these
tests, thus I got by with only the theory.
How did you guys, or how do you work with these tests since they're very
visual? I would have really liked to have been in contact in 1998 or 99 with
you guys when I was in this area of my studies! but anyhow never too late to
ask right?

--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios at googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las