[humanser] The patient ran away!

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 14:47:33 UTC 2013

  HI guys
An experience I'll never forget during private practice is the
following: It was a Monday here in Mexico; a holiday that one wants to
stay at home, or go out. Anyway just starting to eat breakfast when a
call came about a patient wanting to see me. There I go to reach the
appointment; the patient waits outside while my mother takes her basic
info (she's my secretary);the patient is a teenager whose probably
wanted to commit suicide (my mother told me later she had an arm in a
sleen and looked very very scared); we later found out her mother was
the one who called to make the appointment. Anyhow I found it easy to go
outside quickly and get a drink of water since that's my usual routine.
One minute I was hearing the mother give the info to my mother, and the
next suddenly the door closed, the mother said we'll see if we come back
later and everybody left! How did I feel? You can imagine! Have any of
this happened to you before?

--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios at googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!