[humanser] NCE Question

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:25:26 UTC 2013

OMG, Marion; I need to read the first post about this; the CRC exam is now
offered electronically--I need to get re-certified--but as far as I know,
one does not need a scribe.
	This is something we all need to work on; a scribe can make or break
your exam--especially if you don't get to choose--and yes; I totally agree:
It is custodial, and in reality, some exams for professions I never hear of,
I think are just trying to make money off the candidates.
	of course, I understand with some professions, it is necessary to
demonstrate competencies--and we are more than competent to take exams in
alternate formats, and I'm sick of the worries about cheating being used as
an excuse not to make licensing exams accessible.
Darla