[humanser] NCE Question

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 23:29:01 UTC 2013

I wonder if it might be possible to get a temporary injunction against administering these exams to anyone until they are made available and accessible format to the blind plaintiffs. I seriously considered attempting this when taking my professional exam but decided to take it with a reader paid paid for by the state and happened to pass it using that accommodation. Had I not passed on the first round I would have seriously considered going for an injunction. Would a lawyer on this list please comment. Karen

Sent from my iPhone