[humanser] Seeking Transpersonal psychologists

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 20:24:59 UTC 2013

  HI listers: Though I've a Psychology major, and studied a few
diplomacies in Humanistic/Gestalt, TRR (Regression/Constructive Therapy)
among others, I've also gotten into Reiki, meditation and others. Thus
I've researched and come to the conclusion that maybe ,my psychology is
more transpersonal? I see the individual as a whole: not only his/her
mind, but also on a spiritual level; my point of view is that all (be
emotions, psychological, physical and the rest) if in unbalance, is the
cause of problems. Thus I'm seeking contact with transpersonal
psychologists; if they're blind great, but if they're sighted, great
also. Though I combine Humanistic/Gestalt with TRR, I've gotten more
into using visualization and other techniques. I sometimes feel alone by
not having a mentor to which I can ask questions!, and also resolve some
questions of my own. Thanks for info.

--
Gera
acseso+subscribe-ios at googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!