[humanser] Accessible Technology Delay in Internship and Emplyment

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 07:56:00 UTC 2013

Hi Dotty,

Wow, I actually didn't know that. That is extremely helpful to know.
However, this situation is a little more complicated because they use a
remote desktop, which is not automatically accessible with JAWS. I need to
purchase the JAWS remote desktop feature and then JAWS needs to be installed
on both the computer I'll be using and then the "host" computer.

Alyssa