[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 12 21:15:45 UTC 2013

Unless these jobs specifically involve driving other people such as clients a drivers license requirement is illegal. Rather than immediately challenged the requirement I would recommend simply entering your non-driver state ID number in the box for drivers license. The number will appear like a drivers license number and no one will know the difference until you appear for the interview.

Sent from my iPhone