[humanser] Drivers license requirement

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 13 18:23:18 UTC 2013

Yes, I'm actually in a clinical social work program. I'm not able to get an
internship in that kind of setting because only 2nd year MSW students are
eligible for those spots. As far as employment goes, I really wanted to stay
away from the medical model of mental health care; however, I'm honestly not
sure if I'll have much of a choice as far as jobs go.