[humanser] AccessibleTechnology Delay inInternship and Emplyment

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Oct 14 12:26:01 UTC 2013

I'll be brief because I don't know list policy on this, but...

My company, SSB BART Group, does professional scripting of the sort
you two are discussing. It is also my personal specialty and has been
for 13 years. If anyone here needs that sort of work, feel free to
write to me at doug.lee at ssbbartgroup.com, and/or Mary Smith at
mary.smith at ssbbartgroup.com, for further information.