[humanser] Interview Tomorrow & Hospitals

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 18:32:29 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share the news that I have an interview tomorrow for an
internship position at the domestic violence/sexual assault office in a
local hospital. I am very excited but also extremely nervous!

I have a question for all those who work in hospital settings. How do you
manage getting to patient's rooms or going to patients? I suspect that I'll
need to go around the hospital to see different patients/clients, though I'm
not positive. I do have some sight, so I could probably make it to the
correct wing of the hospital, but I don't know about specific rooms. Also, I
don't know that I'd be able to see whether or not someone is in their room
because it would depend on the setting and lighting and all that. Any
suggestions?

Thank you!