[humanser] INTERVIEWING

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Thu Oct 17 23:19:21 UTC 2013

 Mary Tatum Chappell
-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ericka J.
Short
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:56 PM
To: Human Services Mailing List
Subject: Re: [humanser] INTERVIEWING

Thank you for the very nice words Mary!

You are very welcome!  Hiding things doesn't do anyone any good.  That is
why I share if I can.  I don't know if someone is a partial or total some
people have so I try to be generic when I answer here.  I wouldn't want
anyone to be in some of the predicaments I've been in so I'm just trying to
pay it forward as they say.  You are very right about this listserve.  It
has become a blessing for me.  I wish the things I'm learning now I knew 20
plus years ago when I started college.  Back them you didn't know who to
contact if your weren't very entrenched in the NFB.  I tried many times to
get information and join Divisions in the past but  never got one response
back.  This is so intimate and immediate I feel there is true camaraderie.

Ericka Short