[humanser] recluting patients?

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 18 00:06:52 UTC 2013

Geraldo,

I'm just starting my own practice as well, and I haven't had much success
yet but, I'm just starting to market. I'm also signed on to a facebook group
for beginning counselors so I have received good tips which include:
Blogging, you tube videos, facebook,  and other social media, your own
website, you can try e-mail marketing, online counseling listings, trying to
get in to talk to general doctors or psychiatrist, brochures, business
cards.  I haven't had much luck with leaving brochures in the doctor's
waiting rooms. I hope some of this info works. I myself haven't tried all of
these ideas yet.