[humanser] recluting patients?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 23:27:26 UTC 2013

  HI guys
I'm seeking ideas on how to reclut patients? I used to have my practice
about fifteen minutes walking distance from my old house, thus my folks
would walk me there to attend. However I've moved, thus here at home I'm
wanting to start again recluting patients; letting them know I'm
available, also maybe getting patients from around this area, but how?
1.-For about four months, I'I've been doing an online psychology program
via an online station radiogeneral.com hoping to maybe atract patients
locally, but is Internet radio an everyday thing so that people listen
to it? I've been tweeting with the hashtag of #Tampico to see if maybe
locally I attract? Also word of mouth by relatives?
2.-Apart from word of mouth, any other ideas of maybe writing up and
distributing flyers?
Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap