[humanser] recluting patients? Insurance?

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 18 01:01:10 UTC 2013

Yes insurance panels recruit providers through their provider relations departments. While they often say that they are fall especially in the metropolitan areas I found that when I asked them how many blind providers they had in network they indicated that they did not know and they were willing to add me to their network simply because they did not know if they had any other blind providers. I had difficulty filling out all of the applications to join provider networks and hired a billing office Office to do this for me 20 years ago. I continue to use this biller for absolutely all of my insurance paperwork including billing and recredentialing and requesting more sessions and every other form of paperwork nonsense. She is Faned I know that she also works with another blind provider in another state. Her name is Stone and her number 510-220-0660. I very very highly recommend her.

Sent from my iPhone