[humanser] the latest in my EPPP licensing exam saga

Ericka J. Short ericka.short at att.net
Sun Oct 20 04:17:14 UTC 2013

Agreed!  Too bad we are all over the place and it's so close to Christmas.
My husband is taking a Psych. class .  He is reading his textbook to me so I
can pick up some refreshers as he studies it for the exams.  It's been kind
of fun and Psych sure brings up some interesting discussions! It's his way
of supporting me.  He's tried of seeing me fall asleep to the  talking books
I think!  I think it's all kind of sweet.

Ericka Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me."