[humanser] the latest in my EPPP licensing exam saga

MARY CHAPPELL MTC5 at COX.NET
Sun Oct 20 11:48:13 UTC 2013

Ericka,
Gotta appreciate the romantic element to the vicarious learning. If I am
being honest, one of the secondary benefits to this study process is the
reawakening   to understanding I either missed the first time out of the
box, when I was first in class, or just never learned. I enjoy getting to
know my craft better. I find myself exploring new concepts with my husband
and family on a daily basis and, sometimes I see things more clearly. Maybe
we can find a creative way to broaden our celebration across the nation. We
will consider that after we have passed.
Best,
Mary Tatum Chappell

-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ericka J.
Short
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 12:17 AM
To: 'Human Services Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [humanser] the latest in my EPPP licensing exam saga

Agreed!  Too bad we are all over the place and it's so close to Christmas.
My husband is taking a Psych. class .  He is reading his textbook to me so I
can pick up some refreshers as he studies it for the exams.  It's been kind
of fun and Psych sure brings up some interesting discussions! It's his way
of supporting me.  He's tried of seeing me fall asleep to the  talking books
I think!  I think it's all kind of sweet.

Ericka Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me."