[humanser] music therapists

Ericka J. Short ericka.short at att.net
Tue Oct 29 03:55:20 UTC 2013

I figured since we're all in a help;ing profession, this would be ok to
post.  This time I'm seeking help for a sighted person,.

This has nothing to do with blindness, but Alyssa could you send me some
information on what a music therapist does?  What do you need to take to be
certified?  My husband who is sighted struggles to find a career that suits
him.  He has lots of musical talents but also a caring heart.  He is also a
whiz at math, but he can't seem to find something that fits him in the
accounting/insurance field.  He wanted to be a teacher at one time and has
worked in a group home for people with  multiple disabilities.  Can this be
a masters for him perhaps?

Email me offline...thanks!

Ericka J. Short

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
No brain is to small or too big to do good in this world. E J Short