[humanser] music therapists

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 19:13:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Although I am not yet a board-certified music therapist, I am a little
under halfway through my undergrad studies and will begin practicum
experience next semester.  I have already had some music therapy
experience as a volunteer with a couple of agencies.

I would be happy to assist others with deciding on whether the music
therapy profession is right for them, or explaining what it is to
those who are interested.  Anyone who has questions is free to write
me off list.  I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

--
Kaiti