[humanser] Comments on Accessibility Issues Involving Software

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 2 01:33:04 UTC 2013

Hi, JD,
         So reverent am I of real-life accounts of a 1st phase of our
Struggle for civil and human rights which in case you weren't sure is
not in any way shape or form,  over since today, there is no such
thing as a real living wage proportional to a the economy in which
someone lives; universal health care remains but a piped dream and
voting rights remain as adulterated as they always have been. they
Only thing that's moped, in my view, is its not being politically
corect to voice one's toxic, deviant beliefs. Nowadays, the age of
the PC construct has forced that stuff underground to where now, they
can, rather than being up front about their   hatred, they can now
exercise their racist, classist feelings where it counts, via policy
decisions. and wealth distribution, or undistribution as a case may be.

My name is Carly and I am pursuing a human services certificate here,
at Berkeley city College in Berkeley, California.
How far are you in your career and, are you a total?