[humanser] Good morning Human Services Division

Amalia Veliz amalia.veliz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:52:33 UTC 2013

Hello and good morning to everyone! I am gearing up to get the web
pages/facebook/twitter running within the next couple weeks hopefully. I
would like suggestions about a web address name, a catchy phrase or quick
line (i.e. Serving the world in any way possible). I am also looking for
suggestions on a meeting day/time for any who are interested in the social
media committee. Please let me know when would be good for everyone,

Thanks so much!

Amalia
*Amalia Veliz*
*home (520) 222-5519*