[humanser] Good morning Human Services Division

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sun Sep 29 16:07:59 UTC 2013

I personally am available anytime, and would love to be involved with some sort of social media committee if at all possible? I am the administrator of empowering the blind, and also run my own personal Facebook page for empowering the blind bat
facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
I noticed that you have included information about getting a website up, Facebook page up, Twitter up, and what not. And, all of this seems exciting to me. I would like to know more about the project, and, potentially look into seeing if I could assist with being on some sort of social media committee.
Looking forward to talking to you more.
Feel free to email me off list my email address can be found at the bottom of my signature below.

Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com