[humanser] Good morning Human Services Division

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Mon Sep 30 01:27:28 UTC 2013

I am not a member; i found this list on the nfbnet.com site, and thought that i would sit here and check out what is going on with it… I will be sure to keep an eye on this list, and see what i can do to help out:) thanks
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com