[humanser] . Re: Academic/Professional Update and Request forAdvice

Denyece Roberts, MSW, RCSW peace05 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 23:13:34 UTC 2014

Hello Sarah, I tend to agree with Serina.  Sounds like the problem is not
confidence.  For what you have stated, sounds like you are going through the
process of a normal reaction to change. I think it is wonderful, and amazing
that you did so well in undergrad, and got excepted into a masters program.
When we are faced with change all of the what ifs come up.  Just relax,
trust in God or your higher power and attend grad school.  If needed, if
still desired or necessary, you can take a summer semester off and make
arrangements for training.  I wish you well in your endeavor.----- Original
Message -----