[humanser] Medicare part D

Mark in Clinton TWP. MI MarWar at Provide.net
Sun Apr 13 15:44:39 UTC 2014

Hello All,
Have a question regarding the Medicare Part D.
Does anyone know if just very recently the benefit has been reduced or
changed drasticly.
I have been recieving mail from other lists I belong to which suggests that
this is happening in the new health care law.
I practice out of Michigan and want to know for anyclients who I serve.
Thanks,
mark Warchol

Mark F. Warchol  Licensed-Marriage,Child&Family-Therapist 586-226-1991
Sunny shores of Beautiful Blue-Water-Beach  Lexington, Michigan USA