[humanser] Trivia Contest

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Apr 14 02:31:48 UTC 2014

Hello Human Services Division Listers,

Its that time once again—National Convention.  Your Human Services Division Board of Directors has been working very hard to make this year’s Business Meeting a big success.

One event we’re planning is a trivia contest.  So, I would like to ask for your assistance.  Please send a trivia question and its answer (please don’t forget the answer) about your field of study or your employment to my personal e-mail address denise.shaible at att.net.  I would really like to see a good turn out on this contest.  I look forward to receiving all of your questions and answers.  I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun.

By the way, the contest will take place at our business meeting between the hours of 1:00 and 2:00 pm on Wednesday, July 2, 2014.

Regards,

Denise Shaible

Fund Raising Co-Chair

NFB Human Services Division