[humanser] [Bulk] Re: : Academic/Professional Update andRequest for Advice

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Apr 14 18:52:41 UTC 2014

Besides the staff and what they are willing to help with you have to look at
weather.  MN or CO would be best if you want to live where there's snow.  LA
is great if you hae snow and doen't care about humidity.  The humidity is
what keeps me from moving south. Go Café' Du Monde!!!!!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short