[humanser] [Bulk] Re: : Academic/Professional Update andRequestfor Advice

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Apr 15 10:33:02 UTC 2014

Ericka,

Did you attend LCB?  I'm wondering because you mention the Café' Du Monde.
Oh yes, I remember it well.  That was the day I forgot I'm diabetic.  Yes, I
agree, the humidity is brutal.  I was there from January 14, 2009 to October
16, 2009 so, I experienced both the cold and hot weather.

Well, the staff is one consideration but, I agree that the weather is a
bigger one.  So, I guess Sarah will have to think about it.  As I said
before, they're all good centers and the programs are basically teaching the
same things.  I did almost all of the outings and I can say that they were
truly an experience I won't forget very soon.  then again, it's all there to
boost your self-confidence.

Regards,

Denise