[humanser] Director of Residential Services?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Apr 21 21:50:28 UTC 2014

I’m going to ask a really dumb question?  What exactly is rectionation
therpy?  I think I know since iworked as an activity assistant in a  nursing
home part time for 6 years.  Being a certified therapist must be
interesting.  I too loved working with the clients and families.  Staff
didn't appreciate me, those who weren't in  my dept that is.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short