[humanser] Director of Residential Services?

Sawyer, Sarah sarah.sawyer at dhhs.nc.gov
Tue Apr 22 01:53:06 UTC 2014

Recreational Therapy is helping to improve a person's physical, mental, empotional, and social well being through recreational and leisure activities.

As an activity assistant, you probably played a lot of BINGO or maybe ahd sing alongs?  Well, with RT added, a client may have a goal to be able to remember two things from the past through the music they are listening to.