[humanser] Director of Residential Services?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 02:31:47 UTC 2014

good question actually. I'm wondering if this differs from theraputic
recreation which they offer at GMU. These people work with individuals with
disabilities. In our county, there is a thereputic rec services division,
trs. They cator mainly to physical and intellectual disabilities. They hire
people with background in thereputic recreation. So, maybe this is the type
of degree Sarah has. TRS staff here are paid well, more than the regular ed
staff leading classes. so it’s a specialized field, just not a common one.