[humanser] Director of Residential Services?

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Tue Apr 22 15:29:06 UTC 2014

A Ashley,

My college, Springfield College, has an RT major, though think it is called
Leisure and recreation Services.  I know some of their students work with
the swimming program the college runs for disabled kids and adults.  Also I
knew some professors, so got involved in helping with a survey and paid by
Easter  Seals years back.

Sandy