[humanser] Director of Residential Services?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 02:23:46 UTC 2014

hi,
you can go to school for doing rt? Really. How many years was that, sarah,
if you were in school for that?
I did not realize there was a degree for that; some schools offer a
theraputic recreation degree and of course there is adapted physical
education, but those are different than RT I think.

NC is a nice place to work, right by the school for the blind. If I visit
that area, perhaps I'll pay you a visit at the center.

Ashley