[humanser] Human Services: GRE & JAWS

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 13:00:11 UTC 2014

Good morning, Mary Tatum,

         Wow. Within your post you described my outlook exactly, and,
I hope I didn't say anything that represented my not having such
beliefs/experiences.
I know we are pigeon-holed into which ever box people think we ought
to be squeezed yet, I hope not to consider my blindness such a hefty
strand of my identity as to dictate my perspective or my associations.
Reading this back, it seems, I am not capturing what I truly feel. It
doesn't do your letter to me any semblance of justice!
I want you to know, though, that I appreciate both your words
themselves, as well as your eloquence even if my response may be light-weight!
Car

understand the "beyond" may do