[humanser] ways we read

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 21:27:49 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Sandy,

Indeed. Love the Victor, although downloading material still blows my
mind. Yet, braille appeals to me because of the sensual means of
taking it in. I adore having physicl contact with that that enters my
knowing, or litarary stimulation, intellectually. I feel the same
about tactile sign language, although i am not learned in that form
of communication.
for today, Car