[humanser] ways we read

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Tue Jan 21 21:44:32 UTC 2014

Carlee,

I understand how you like to absorb information tactually because I have,
many times, stopped an audio textbook to take notes in Braille.  In college
I did that all the time and so had Braille notes from classes, as well as
Braille notes from texts.  It was nice for me to use my notebook of notes to
study for exams.  Of course, this is my liking.  A friend of mine went to
college with a family and could play textbooks while doing other tasks.  She
said she read once and got great grades.

Sandy