[humanser] ways we read

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Jan 25 01:10:21 UTC 2014

Lord, I best hurry it up with a note through snail mail!  I think I'll get
some envelopes tomorrow, the kind I once used, and two of us simply used
them over to send back and forth, folding the other envelope and putting in
with the pages.  The envelopes had clips for closure.  We wrote our name in
Braille on the envelope addressed to us.

Today got my BrailleNote Apex, so will also spend some time studying it.
Yes, not low-tech for sure.

Stay warm, yes, so cold I am not out to go for walks with my guide
og  -Sandy