[humanser] ways we read

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 17:45:04 UTC 2014

No, I read with the fingers.  I admit to trying to learn earlier and did
cheat, but it was harder really than to just use my fingers.  Cheating
didn't help my back problems and learning braille would because I'd have
better posture. I cheated because I was so frustrated that I couldn't feel
the difference between the signs.  I never learned to write it while I was
at BLIND inc.  I learned to read grade 1 somewhat.  Hadley has been more
helpful.  I can't wait to get your note!

Keep warm and comfy.  I know the nation is stuck in the freezer again.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short