[humanser] volunteers

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Jan 25 21:14:30 UTC 2014

Ericka, Jan, and all,

It is the older like 70's and 80's at my church more apt to speak to me more
than just to hand me a coffee.  However, I happen to be in that darned baby
boomer group.  You young folks are going to be working hard to keep us on
Social Security, and I wish my contribution was more than what it is
currently.  A lot of the younger generation is more me centered, in my
opinion.

Sandy